cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon MG2410 service mode HEEELLLLP PLEASE

jardrew
Contributor

Good day.....On different canon printers I have got the ink absorber error before and used the tool 3400 reset tool for canon.  With this printer however I am kind of stumped. I tried a few of the different ways online they say to get in to service mode however on the tool I am getting and error 006. Some sites say that error means I am not really in service mode while others say I should disconnect my printer and reconnect and the error should go away.  Nothing has worked so far and I want to know if anyone knows the correct way to get into service mode on a MG2410 ...OR 2400 series or any tips to get the error from the service tool to go away.  The couple videos on youtube about this printer seem to be in Spanish. Can someone please help me

Thank youSmiley HappySmiley Happy

12 REPLIES 12

Hey, I'm having the same issue. Did you ever get it fixed?

@earlybirddisco wrote:

Ok, going to see if i can talk to a technician at the local dealer.

No the technician wasnt much help, threw it out.

Suspect if you can find another defective and swap the eeprom could work.

val15ian
Apprentice

jardrew

This pixma 2410 does not seem to garner any positive remarks anywhere mine was printing only I stopped using for a few months and whoa no more just the alarm lights that wont stop regardless of the fixes I really mish Canon would own up and supply the fixes we need

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements