Canon MF6180dw Printer: Waiting to print

viktormadarasz
Apprentice

Canon MF6100 UFRII LT

sent a print test page from Right Click printer properties dialog

printer using its own installed Canon MFNP Port

Including the MF6180dw all is set to factory reset

the test print page job came out after 2 minutes

the led was solid continous green on the printer but i could not see the print job in the Job Status in the printers web console or in the Device s print queue in Windows either
on the printer LCD it was Printer Waiting to Print

Another test on the same machine

Sent 1 page from chrome browser of an article to the same default printer ( UFRII LT)

Solid green on the printer continous

cant see the job anywhere ( not in printers web console in jobs status not under windows)

at 1 minute some mark printer did one clack moving noise like when it starts something but all it was is a second after nothing
On the printers LCD Printer Waiting to Print

After finally 12 Total minutes the machine started to make the regular noises and printed the page

Another test under outlook a simple email only text took 3:45 minutes to come out eventually

I tried from under Mac OS X , and Ubuntu and I got the same/similar results.

Strange is before i had no issue with this printer at all , always printed everything quick no problem.
I was also able always to see the pending/ongoing jobs under Job Status in the Printers web panel - no not anymore
However completed jobs even if after 12 minutes they appear in the Job History tab with the details correct

what can be the issue? Do I need Canon Service to have a look and change something inside?

it has less than 12 months this printer. I just finished the toner it came with ( low capacity one) and started a new original 719H toner in it (printed a few pages only)

0 REPLIES 0
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements