cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon G6040 Windows 10 issues

giorgos_gs
Apprentice

Hi,

I have Canon G6040 with my Windows 10 system and it works fine.
I have connected it with ethernet cable.
The problem is that it seems the drivers are not working properly.
Each time I print something most of the times the print is delayed from 15 min to 1 hour!
Also some time the printer fires up on its own and prints one documents I have already printed some hours ago.
I like the printer but I dont have the documents I need to be printed asap because of this delay.

PS: I have already deleted the drivers and reinstalled them without success.
Also I have reisntalled all my Windows 10 system (for another reason) and it does this again.

2 REPLIES 2

giorgos_gs
Apprentice

Another clue:
I have noticed that the Windows utily that make the print que is not working properly.
Now I put 2 documets for printing.
It already print one and it doesnt print the second.
The print que utility says printing but its already done.
Maybe this is the real problem of the delay.

capture.png

Porcha
Rising Star

Hi,

Welcome to The Canon Forums, and thank you for your inquiry!

We appreciate your participation, however, we need to let you know that the Canon Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, to go: https://global.canon and select your country or region for your support needs.

Feel free to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements