cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Customer Support got worse

Marina13
Apprentice

Canon Customer Service got so complicated. I wonder why they even bother with the phone number. This is the 1st and last time I bought Canon printer. It's just terrible. All I wanted someone to help me to send a FAX, I called 4 times, wasted 1.5 hours and still don't know if I actually managed to send it. It's just simply terrible!

3 REPLIES 3

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

If you would like us to try and help, we need to know your printer model.

If you came to say you had a less than satisfactory support experience, I'm sorry and can't fix that.  

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

ki have a PIXMA MX310, brand new out of the box.....i followed all the quick set up...and printer doens't turn on at all.  Nothing....tried different outlets, checked everything again...nothing.  Does anyone have any ideas that i could be doing wrong? so now can't get Canon help on the phone for these...only on line...but it doesn't know what i am saying and keeps giving me info on not printing....awful that you can't speak to anyone without a charge.....thank you....

@Satran123 wrote:

ki have a PIXMA MX310, brand new out of the box.....i followed all the quick set up...and printer doens't turn on at all.  Nothing....tried different outlets, checked everything again...nothing.  Does anyone have any ideas that i could be doing wrong? so now can't get Canon help on the phone for these...only on line...but it doesn't know what i am saying and keeps giving me info on not printing....awful that you can't speak to anyone without a charge.....thank you....

Basic "power 101".  If you plug something in and it doesn't turn on, try a different outlet, one that you know is supplying power.  If the device still doesn't turrn on (and is brand new) return or exchange it.  You don't need Canon's help for this.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Announcements