cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon 9000F Mk II - Quick Start Menu Stops Working

SacVet
Apprentice

I have just set up this scanner.  Every time I try and open the Quick Start Menu I receive the following error message. "Canon Quick Start Menu has stopped working.  Windows is trying to fix the problem."  I have tried reloading Quick Start Menu from the installation disk but still get the error message.

3 REPLIES 3

Danny

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know exactly which operating system is running on your computer. That, and any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue! Thanks and have a great day!

Windows 7

MarkII
Rising Star

Hi SacVet,

There are two things I recommend checking.  First, be sure you are using the most up to date version of the Quick Menu which is available for download from our website.

Once you have confirmed that the software is up to date, if the program still will not load properly, check your TWAIN folder for anything that might appear out of place.  I recommend viewing the following step-by step guide from our Knowledge Base: Move non-Canon TWAIN files from TWAIN_32 folder.

If this didn't work, or if you have any other questions, please feel free to Contact Us!

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements