cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon 5320 wireless printer will not print but runs paper through. It worked fine until the power

mvance
Apprentice

My wireless printer willnot print but runs paper through it.  I have cleaned it, reinstalled it and done all I know.  It was working fine until the power went off and now nothing.

7 REPLIES 7

Jenine
Rising Star

Hi mvance!

Welcome to the Canon Forums and thanks for your post!

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know what operating system (Windows Vista/7/8 or Mac OS 10.X) you are using. That way, the community will be able to assist you with suggestions appropriate for your product.

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bit.ly/EmailCanon or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks!

mvance
Apprentice
I use windows 7

Ramona
Authority

Hi mvance,

I would like to see if you can print a nozzle check pattern directly from the printer to see if the inkjet nozzles are able to dispense ink onto the paper.  To do this, please follow the steps located here.

Were you able to print the nozzle check pattern successfully?  If so, did the black grid at the top above the colors appear on the printout?

If this is a time-sensitive matter, additional support options are available at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

billyshaf
Apprentice

i have this problem too. did you resolve?

Hi billyshaf,

What is the model of Canon printer that you own?

Please note, Canon's Forum is not intended for immediate help, but a place to allow for the Community to give you assistance and feedback. For a quicker response, please use the link below to reach our Technical Support Team:

https://mycanon.usa.canon.com

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I have model = Canon 5320.

It will not trun on without spitting out 3 pieces of paper.

Running on PC Windows 10

OK .... that's it ..... I'M GETTING A NEW PRINTER !

nobody can tell me why my CANON 532O printer spits out 2 pieces of paper when turned on then errors when sending something to it to print.

No more rebooting...No more changing the ink cartridges...No more F***in' reading and researching the internet for answers.

I GIVE UP !!!!!

Announcements