cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon 3050A

alisonmb7
Apprentice

I have a printer which will print out a job and then think it is still printing.  I can 'cancel' the job, but it waits ages before it tells me there was a error and the print queue resumes.  So if I print out odd pages and then want to double side I have to wait around until the printer decides it is ready.  Bizarrely it doesn't even do this consistently...

I have uninstalled it numerous times, run diagnostocs on it etc and although this clears it, this takes nearly as long as waiting for it to figure it has a problem.  The same problem keeps coming up - I would like a permanent way to cure this so when I send a print job to it it just prints it there and then.  

Any ideas?  Or do I bin it and buy something better?

Thanks,

Alison

2 REPLIES 2

Danny

Hi, Alison!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which operating system is running on your computer (i.e. Windows or Mac OS, and which version thereof) along with the exact printer model you're using.  The printer model number should have two letters preceding the numbers. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, search our knowledge base or contact our US-based technical support team at http://canon.us/SupportCF

Thanks and have a great day!

Thanks, but I did give up in the end and got a new printer that does the double siding... much better.  Thank you though for getting back to me.  

Announcements