cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot reinstall TS 3100

Callahanme
Apprentice

TS 3100 printer in use for nearly a year. Recent Windows 10 update and printer began to malfunction. Error mesage to uninstall and reinstall. Now the installation proceeds normally to the point where the computer is recognised and the download begins. It proceeds to the 3.5 point and never goes further, Three hours later still has not proceeded past 3.5

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thank You Patrick,

I did a Windows troubleshoot which told me I had a Canon driver missing. I then followed your suggestion and the printer is working again.

Thanks again

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi Callahanme,

To install the drivers, please use the "TS3100 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows)", which is available for download from our web site.

Please use the following link:

https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support/details/printers/inkjet-multifunction/ts-s...

Once on that page, please click the Select button next to "TS3100 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows)" and then the Download button.

When the download is complete, please open/run it to begin the installation.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Thank You Patrick,

I did a Windows troubleshoot which told me I had a Canon driver missing. I then followed your suggestion and the printer is working again.

Thanks again

Announcements