cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot download drivers for Pixma MG7720

sharonspencer
Apprentice

I have a Pixma MG 7720 printer that I love, but when I purchased a new laptop and wanted to set it up, the page that came up from the CD was maybe 2" x 3" at the most and unreadable. I also tried to download the drivers from Canon, but when the page came up, it was the same as from the CD. I finally bought another printer, but I really want to use the Canon 7720. My new laptop has High Definition. Could that be the reason the setup doesn't open up like it should? Does anyone have any ideas/suggestions?

4 REPLIES 4

Danny

Hi, sharonspencer!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which operating system is running on your computer (i.e. Windows or Mac OS, and which version thereof). That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

I'm running Windows 10. I have a Dell Inspiron 15 7000 Series Gaming Laptop.

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

Everything available for windows or MAC is here:

Support | MG Series - Inkjet | PIXMA MG7720 | Canon USA

If you can read the screen, change the resolution temporarily....  Doesn't matter windows or MAC

Res.png

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

The page that comes up is so small, but I'll sure try that. Thanks.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements