06-06-2018 03:37 PM - last edited on 06-06-2018 03:46 PM by SamanthaW
Solved! Go to Solution.
06-07-2018 12:28 AM
To try and resolve the error being received, please ensure that the account that you are logged in under on your computer has administrator privileges to the folder where the scan is attempting to be saved. If you still experience difficulty once this has been verified, you can try temporarily disabling Windows Defender to see if this will resolve the issue, as this program has the ability to block programs that are attempting to access folders on your computer. To do this, please follow these steps:
1. Click on the WINDOWS START button.
2. Click on WINDOWS DEFENDER SECURITY CENTER.
3. Click on VIRUS & THREAT PROTECTION.
4. Click on VIRUS & THREAT PROTECTION SETTINGS.
5. Under CONTROLLED FOLDER ACCESS, move the slider bar to OFF.
Once the above steps have been performed, please attempt to scan again. If you still experience difficulty, we ask that you please contact a Canon technical support representative here for further assistance. A representative will be happy to assist you free of charge.