11-05-2020 12:42 PM
How can i can make the printer pull paper from the paper casset tray from the bottom on the printer rather than paper from the back... i dont have paper in the back and when i dont it just says there is no paper in the tray but ever since i bought this printer its been pulling paper from the bottom cassette tray rather than the back so if someone could please help me with a setting im messsing or something it would be greatly appreciated beyond all beleif..Thank you!
The model is : Cannon TS8020
12-11-2020 02:05 PM - edited 12-11-2020 02:06 PM
If you are using Windows, please follow these steps:
1. Please press the Windows key on your keyboard and the letter R, then let both go.
2. In the Run window that appears, please type CONTROL and click OK.
3. In Control Panel, please click on View devices and printers.
4. Right click the Canon TS8000 series printer and left click on "Printing Preferences" )from the middle of the pop up menu)
5. In the lower right side, please choose the desired paper source from the "Paper Source" drop down box.
6. Click Apply and then OK.
If you are using a Mac, please follow these steps:
1. Open the item that you wish to print.
2. Click on File and then Print.
3. If you see a "Show details" button at the bottom, please click it.
4. From the middle drop down box, please select Media & Quality or Quality & Media.
5. Choose the desired paper source from the "Paper source" or the "Feed from" box.
6. Click Print.