cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannon Print App for Iphone

melmiceli
Apprentice

I printed a few photos the other day, and now i only have an option for 4x6 on my iphone app.

I restared the printer and shut the app down. 

How can i get the app to allow me to chose full size paper???

5 REPLIES 5

SamanthaW

Hi!

Welcome to the Canon Forums and thanks for your post!

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know what printer model you have. That way, the community will be able to assist you with suggestions appropriate for your product.

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666 Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 8:00 pm ET, excluding holidays. 

Thanks! 

I have the Cannon MX 490

Thank you!

Hi Melmiceli,

I recommend removing the app completly from your iOS device and then reinstalling it. Once the app is installed and the printer is registered, please click HERE.

Once you open and perform the steps in the article, please let us know if you were able to change the paper size after selecting Change Settings.

We look forward to your reply.

I deleted the app from my iphone and the only way i can print with regular paper is if i download the doc to icloud

then choose image correction

convert

then it will print 

This is very inconvienet! 

second issue: My sons HP tablet shows that it is printing with the correct size, but once again my printer tells me i need to change my paper

THIS is frustrustrating and I am ready to get rid of it

Suggestions? 

Hi Melmiceli,

I can understand your frustration and troubleshooting with our support group will be needed to narrow down the cause of this issue.

Please contact our support group at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666), Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM EST(excluding holidays).

We look forward to hearing from you.

Announcements