cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannon MX922

nickgarciajr
Apprentice

Two issues.

First, the printer sends a message that there is no paper in the cassette (upper) when my wife and I are just trying to print from the bottom tray.    There is paper!!  Not sure what to do this. This is using a PC computer.

Second, when I try to print from my MacBook Pro, it prints from the upper tray using the photo paper. Very frustrating and I am about to send this printer back.   

I could sure use your help.  

Thanks!

Nick

2 REPLIES 2

Danny

Hi, nickgarciajr!

Thanks for posting on our forum! This community is designed for your fellow Canon owners to help each other out with any problems they may encounter. If this is a time-sensitive matter, search our knowledge base or contact our US-based technical support team at http://canon.us/SupportCF

Thanks and have a great day!

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

The MX922 has two sources for loading paper.  An upper cassette tray for smaller paper sizes, and a lower cassette tray for larger media such as Letter sized paper. 

The unit will select the appropriate tray based on what is sent from your app or software. 

Before printing, check the settings in your app or program to ensure that the correct paper size has been specified. 

If the error persists, find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements