cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannon MG5700 - only prints top of page

robynmd1
Apprentice

I have an MG5700 printer. All of a sudden it is only printing the top part of a page. I've restarted my computer, uninstalled the printer and reinstalled it, and checked the paper size setting. I at a loss what else to do. Ideas? 

4 REPLIES 4

Danny

Hi, robynmd1!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which operating system is running on your computer (i.e. Windows or Mac OS, and which version thereof), what applications you're printing from, and what kind of document you're trying to print (i.e. text, photos, etc.). That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

I am running Windows 7 and I have tried to print from Word, which seems to work, email, and my teaching platform Canvas. I also tried to print a form from a website. The only thing that seems to work is Word. 

It appears it's a problem between my Surface Pro and the printer. Things are printing fine from another computer. I'm still looking for ideas.

Hello.

Please print a nozzle check pattern and include a picture or scan of your print for review.  Also, provide a print or scan of one of your document prints. 

For details on how to print a nozzle check pattern, visit the following link:

https://support.usa.canon.com/kb/index?page=content&id=ART161636

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements