cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you disable the wireless from Pixma MG3650 printer?

Brian3
Apprentice

I just bought the red modle. I want to be able to print with Wifi, Bluetooth permenly disabled. Is there any way of doing this. I followed what was in the manual and the website, but the wifi button doesn't seem to flash. Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Porcha
Rising Star

Hello!

Welcome to The Canon Forums, and thank you for your inquiry!

We appreciate your participation, however we need to let you know that the Canon Community Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

We see that you're in Ireland, and technically we don't support your country, however the drivers for this model can be found on the Canon USA site at the following link: CLICK HERE

If you require further assistance, please visit Canon United Kingdom's site at http://www.canon.co.uk/ and you will find support options there.

You are welcome to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

Have a great day!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Porcha
Rising Star

Hello!

Welcome to The Canon Forums, and thank you for your inquiry!

We appreciate your participation, however we need to let you know that the Canon Community Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

We see that you're in Ireland, and technically we don't support your country, however the drivers for this model can be found on the Canon USA site at the following link: CLICK HERE

If you require further assistance, please visit Canon United Kingdom's site at http://www.canon.co.uk/ and you will find support options there.

You are welcome to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

Have a great day!

It's okay, I didn't have the colour cartarage installed ( I had the Black cartarage installed as I only wanted that one). You have to have both installed in order for the printer to work. I didn't know.

Announcements