cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't print from image garden on my Mac -- Pixma MG7720

TrainerBBD
Apprentice

Hope someone can help.

I just purchased a Canon Pixma MG7720 for printing on DVDs ... I set up image garden and when I click print (after designing my label of course) it seems to go to my Mac printer page and not the print page from Image Garden ... And with the print page that comes up it seems to only want to print to paper and not Cd/DVD .. So I am stuck .. Cannot print on DVDs at the moment.. Any help will be greatly appreciated. 

8 REPLIES 8

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi TrainerBBD,

When printing on DVDs with My Image Garden, please make sure that you are following the steps outlined on this page:

http://ugp01.c-ij.com/ij/webmanual/MyImageGarden/M/3.2/EN/MIG/mig-032.html

If you continue to have difficulties, please contact our support group using the following link:

http://Canon.us/ContactLI

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

snook
Apprentice

I think there's an issue with their software..

I just want to adjust the printer settings when I print an image from the My Image Garden app but the advanced settings do not show up on the side like they do here m042.gif

Instead this is what my screen looks like

Screen Shot 2017-12-31 at 18.26.11.jpg

There are no advanced printing settings anywhere on this app that I can see, if I click print it brings up my macs print screen which doesn't give me the option to adjust settings, so every photo I try to print comes out looking crap

Just bought a TS9020 and I'm having the exact same problem, no advanced printer settings window just the seperate default Mac print window (which has no orientation option (landscape, portrait)) let alont any of the grayscael/color/quality options or anything like that

I've the same problem on an iMac running High Sierra printing to a Canon MG6350. However, I'm also running Windows 10 on the iMac (using Parallels 13). Printing direct to CDs works fine with the Windows version of Image Garden.

Please note that these instructions can work for both ElliotCross and Bonzodog, although the MG3650 would be supported through Canon Europe HERE.

Hi snook,

If you are not getting all of the print options, let's start by re-installing both the drivers and My Image Garden.  Both files are available for download from the Canon website HERE.  You can search your printer model in the upper right corner of the screen, and select "Drivers & Downloads."  Select "Drivers" for the driver download, then "Software" for My Image Garden.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Please call or email us at one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

2-45PC
Apprentice

I HAVE DOWLOADED THE LATEST DRIVER OF MY IMAGE GARDEN, ALSO THE PIXMA IP7250  PRINTER. UNFORTUNATELY WHEN I SET UP TO PRINT IT PRINTS ON PAPER NOT ON THE CD, IN THE PRINT BOX THE PAPER SIZE SAYS US LETTER. I SET THE PAPER SIZE ORIGINALY TO 4 INCH DISC. HAVE YOU A SOLUTION PLEASE

MrA
Apprentice
I had same prob w/a Pixma TS9020 & iMac High Sierra OS10.13.6. I called tech support. they found the problem was Apple Air Print was enabled. After it was unchecked labels printed perfectly.
Announcements