cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't print color with Canon mx922

KSR
Apprentice

I purchased a Canon mx922 to replace my HPs which keep having parts break after several years. It worked fine for the first few days, but have not been able to print color images for awhile (when it did print, the color was not as accurate as my old HP printeres. I am using a wireless connection with my mac laptop. I can print in black and white.

The printer is connected to the network properly and my computer shows that it has an active connection, but when I click print the printer goes to "in use" and then goes offline, and the Print Que says "Printer not connected" or "Printer not responding"

I've tried connecting the printer to the network again, and I have restarted the printer along with my computers but it still wont work. 

Please help 

1 REPLY 1

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

Troubleshooting with our support group will be needed to narrow down the causes of your issues. Please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements