cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't print a label with bar code on my MX512 printer.

srgonzalez
Apprentice

My printer says MX512 on the unit, but its box says MX459.When I tried to print a USPS online label the address portion of the label double printed and the bar code printed wavy, although the instructions printed okay.  I tried aligning the printer, but it did not make a difference.  It printed the same way three times.

How can I get a readable label to print?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello srgonzalez.

Please check to see if a 'print' option is available around the actual label that you wish to print.  This should properly format the page for printing.

If these troubleshooting tip does not work, feel free to call us at 1-800-OKCANON for additional assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello srgonzalez.

Please check to see if a 'print' option is available around the actual label that you wish to print.  This should properly format the page for printing.

If these troubleshooting tip does not work, feel free to call us at 1-800-OKCANON for additional assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements