Canon Community Canon Community
 


Reply
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 46
Registered: ‎09-01-2015

Re: Call to Arms for the dreaded U052 Wrong Printhead Error

You are so right, Canon is a huge company that has been blessed with good people working for them, it's too bad, sad really, that those making the decisions today are completely different from the ones who made this Great company, if they continue they will fade away like the rest who did not treat people fairly, unlike days gone by this will happen suddenly and very fast due to the ease with which we can bring this mis-use of power, money and support to the attention of all the world.

 

God bless all

 

Jim


@NekosDemon wrote:

Sadly my Canon MG5520 printer stopped printing right in the middle of an important project and the dreaded message was... you guessed it, "Wrong Printhead".

 

I tried everything and so far no luck. I am truly disappointed by finding that I am not alone. I want quality , not disposable.

Our world needs to be cleaned up, not junked up with discarded items that a company has decided not to stand behind.

 


 

Frequent Contributor
Posts: 46
Registered: ‎09-01-2015

Re: Call to Arms for the dreaded U052 Wrong Printhead Error

Fire away, it won't work, Canon defect, error message, u052daaaazzzzznotlistening...


@RDA wrote:

MG 5450 Same old story.. i'm firing canon!


 

New Contributor
Posts: 4
Registered: ‎09-22-2015

Re: Call to Arms for the dreaded U052 Wrong Printhead Error

Count me in with the thousands of others getting this U052 Print Head error.  I just spoke to Canon Customer Serivce Rep who confirmed that I had done all the right things -  unplug for 10 - 15 minutes (serveral times) and reseat the printhead several times.  He said that something isn't correctly communicating with the printhead. The only solution would be to take it into a Canon authorized repair shop for service.  When he looked for service there wasn't a repair shop to be found within 100 miles of my zip code.  I too am annoyed that I have a lot invested in ink that I cannot use.  I just bought a new laptop and could have gotten a new printer at a deep discount if I had known this thing was going to die.

Frequent Contributor
Posts: 46
Registered: ‎09-01-2015

Re: Call to Arms for the dreaded U052 Wrong Printhead Error

I hope and pray people who have lost a perfectly good printer for no apparent reason keep writing, when Canon sees the millions of emails with negative comments they are going to have to change their mind and help us, either that or some smart lawyer is going to see how much money he can make repesenting us and helping bring this cause to justice.  In the mean time please pray to God for help, He knows the truth and will help us.

 

God bless

Jim


@ksturdi wrote:

Count me in with the thousands of others getting this U052 Print Head error.  I just spoke to Canon Customer Serivce Rep who confirmed that I had done all the right things -  unplug for 10 - 15 minutes (serveral times) and reseat the printhead several times.  He said that something isn't correctly communicating with the printhead. The only solution would be to take it into a Canon authorized repair shop for service.  When he looked for service there wasn't a repair shop to be found within 100 miles of my zip code.  I too am annoyed that I have a lot invested in ink that I cannot use.  I just bought a new laptop and could have gotten a new printer at a deep discount if I had known this thing was going to die.


 

Frequent Contributor
Posts: 35
Registered: ‎01-08-2015

Re: Call to Arms for the dreaded U052 Wrong Printhead Error

If you have been praying to God for Canon to properly compensate all these people for the loss of their printers, it doesn't seem to have worked, does it?

 

I am not a Christian, and I find your constant pushing of your faith on here quite offensive.

Frequent Contributor
Posts: 90
Registered: ‎04-13-2014

Re: Call to Arms for the dreaded U052 Wrong Printhead Error

Amen to that!     Smiley LOLSmiley LOLSmiley LOL

Always hate to see corporate ripoffs by companies we used to trust.
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 46
Registered: ‎09-01-2015

Re: Call to Arms for the dreaded U052 Wrong Printhead Error

Could be God calling you, He loves all people, Christian only means you believe in Jesus Christ.

God works in His time not mine, if you would like examples I can give you many.

 

I'll pray for you.

 

God bless

Jim


@thezillionthsue wrote:

If you have been praying to God for Canon to properly compensate all these people for the loss of their printers, it doesn't seem to have worked, does it?

 

I am not a Christian, and I find your constant pushing of your faith on here quite offensive.


 

Frequent Contributor
Posts: 35
Registered: ‎01-08-2015

Re: Call to Arms for the dreaded U052 Wrong Printhead Error

It is totally inappropriate to be using a forum like this to try to convert people to your faith.

 

Please stop doing it.

Frequent Contributor
Posts: 46
Registered: ‎09-01-2015

Re: Call to Arms for the dreaded U052 Wrong Printhead Error

Sorry if I mis-lead you, I can not convert anyone, only God has that power.  Why are you so aftaid of God? I really would like to help you, I have never done anything wrong, I simply state how I approach any problem, my methods are not invasive, I simply say what I do to solve problems that I can't on my own.  That is no different than anyone giving alternate approaches, and I surely don't recommend any slander, or hurt towards anyone, even Canon, for I believe there is good in all people, even those who don't know it, what have you got to lose by asking God to help you?  Even if you don't believe you can ask, who knows you may even be answered before me.

 

PS. I notice you are polite and cordial, that is a sign of goodness in itself.

 

May God bless you

 

Jim


@thezillionthsue wrote:

It is totally inappropriate to be using a forum like this to try to convert people to your faith.

 

Please stop doing it.


 

 

Frequent Contributor
Posts: 35
Registered: ‎01-08-2015

Re: Call to Arms for the dreaded U052 Wrong Printhead Error

The thing is, Jim, there is no sign whatsoever that either you or your God are making any difference to Canon's stance on this.

 

I could post at length on why I think your belief is - there is probably no polite way of putting this - rubbish, but this is totally the wrong forum.

 

Can I politely ask you again, please stop your constance references to God and suggesting people pray to God.

 

If you really believe that prayer is effective, perhaps you could instead use your time praying for world peace, rather than compensation from Canon for the effects of a wrong printhead error?

powered by Lithium

LIKE US on Facebook FOLLOW US on Twitter WATCH US on YouTube CONNECT WITH US on Linkedin WATCH US on Vimeo FOLLOW US on Instagram SHOP CANON at the Canon Online Store
© Canon U.S.A., Inc.   |    Terms of Use   |    Privacy Statement