cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CD/DVD label. Brand new install. Is there a manual?

SATP
Apprentice

Is there any manual for My image garden?

Every basic CD/DVD label software in the word has a button toadd image. Can someone in software development add this feature please. I tried dragging many images from my desktop but can't find a way to have this software usable. Installed yesterday and have looked for any information/instyructions but have come up empty. Any help would be appreciated.
I can enter text in the text boxes but would like to add graphics

Label.png

4 REPLIES 4

SATP
Apprentice

Nobody knows how to add an image to the CD/DVD label?

Hi, SATP!

This community is designed for your fellow Canon owners to help each other out with any problems they may encounter. We do hope someone is able to assist! If this is a time-sensitive matter, of if you are looking to get support from Canon, please reach out to our US-based technical support team via Email by CLICKING HERE.

You can also reach them by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT) and they'll be happy to help.

Thanks and have a great day!

SATP
Apprentice

Drag and drop doesn't mean drag and drop in this Cannon software. Apparently you have to figure out how to get your photos into the cannon folder, then once they're in some Cannon My Image Garden folder you can try to find the pictures. Then once you find those pictures you can drap from inside of the application only and drop into your project/art you're working on. Then you can go back to the project you're working on and then, finally, the drag and drop will work.

The worst software design I've ever seen. Had I know this I wuold not have purchased this printer.

Still looking for a manual as having only 3 total templates to create a CD label is simply pitiful.

Though the printer works quite nicely, I have removed 3 stars from my reviews because of the lack of support and proper software design.

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

Troubleshooting with our support group will be needed to narrow down the cause of your issue. Please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements