cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CANON G3000 KEEPS PRINTING THE SAME PAGE.

Marc123
Apprentice

I just bought a brand new Canon G3000 and a full set of inks, because I don't have time to fix my very expensive HP Printer that news a new print head.  The new canon printer ONLY prints the second page of the last document I printed 2 days ago.  I clean the queue, turn the printer off, and when I turn it on, it keeps printing the same page from before, over and over and over and over...

I have at least 10 copies of the same page, and I can only stop it by yanking out the paper supply.

IT'S VERY FRUSTRATING WHEN I HAVE A WORK SCHEDULE THAT IS BEING DESTROYED BY A BRAND NEW CANON PRINTER. 

1 REPLY 1

Stephen

Hi Marc123!

Welcome to The Canon Community Forums, and thank you for your post!

We appreciate your participation, however we wanted to let you know that  the Canon Community Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please click here and select your country or region for your support needs.

You are welcome to discuss Canon products sold and used outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

Announcements