cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CANNON 210 - LIGHT COMES ON INK JETS MOVE BUT WILL NOT PRINT.

allie
Contributor

MY CANNON 210 HAS NEVER FAILED ME TILL NOW - HAVEN'T USED FOR AWHILE - LIGHT COMES ON AND INK JETS MOVE BUT IT WILL NOT PRINT - BOX COMES UP SAYING IT IS IN SOME KIND OF MODE.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

MY COMPUTER IS RUNNING WINDOWS 8.  IT'S A TOSHIBA LAPTOIP.  THANKS.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Tiffany

Hi Allie!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know exactly which operating system is running on your computer. Any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bit.ly/EmailCanon or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks and have a great day!

MY COMPUTER IS RUNNING WINDOWS 8.  IT'S A TOSHIBA LAPTOIP.  THANKS.

THE PRINTER LIGHTS COME ON AND THE INKJETS TRAVEL TO POSITION AND THEN IT WILL NOT PRINT.  ANYBODY HAVE THIS PROBLEM.  I HAVEN'T USED IT FOR AWHILE - DO YOU THINK CHANGING THE INK WOULD HELP.  MAYBE THE INK HAS DRIED.  HELP.

allie
Contributor

THIS IS NOT SOLVED.  PLS HELP.

Hi allie!

Thanks for posting in the Canon Forum! The Forum is not intended for immediate help, but a place to allow for the Community to give you assistance and feedback. If this is an urgent support need, please CLICK HERE to reach our friendly Technical Support Team.

Thanks!

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi allie,

First, a test should be performed of your PIXMA MP210.  Please follow these steps to perform the test page:

1.  Open the paper output tray.

2.  Confirm that the paper thickness lever is set to the left.

3.  Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper in the Auto Sheet Feeder (ASF).

4.  Press the <Maintenance> button once to display [A].

5.  Press the Black or Color button.

Does your PIXMA MP210 print the nozzle check pattern?

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

PATRICK -  THANK YOU, THANK YOU,  AT LONG LAST THIS SOLVED MY PROBLEM - IT DID PRINT THE TEST PAGE.  WHAT A GEM TO FIND THIS IN MY E-MAIL TODAY.  ALLIE

PATRICK - IT ONLY PRINTED OUT THE PRINTER HEAD LINES AND COLORS AND PRINTED OUT THE HEAD ALIGNMENT SHEET - IT WILL NOT PRINT FROM MY COMPUTER COMMAND?????

Announcements