cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Body of Word documents print blurry. headings are as sharp as ever. pdf's print fine.

jlm
Apprentice

I'm using pixma MX410 with Windows 7, coneccted by USB port.. I have run it through its cleaning cycles, alligned the heads, downloaded a new driver.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi jlm,

If you have another black ink cartridge you can use with the unit, pleae try that to see if this resolves the blurry printing issue. If you do not have another black ink cartridge to try, or if using the other ink cartridge did not resolve the issue, please call or email us using one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Ramona
Authority

Hi jlm,

If you print a text document from another program such as Notepad or Wordpad, do you experience the same issue?  Also, has the black ink cartridge in the printer recently been replaced, and do black copies made from the printer come out blurry as well?

If this is a time-sensitive matter, additional support options are available at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

The cartridges were replaced a month or so before this started happening

documents in Notepad come out fine

however, black copies are blurry

Hi jlm,

If you have another black ink cartridge you can use with the unit, pleae try that to see if this resolves the blurry printing issue. If you do not have another black ink cartridge to try, or if using the other ink cartridge did not resolve the issue, please call or email us using one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.

jlm
Apprentice
thanks. Putting in a new ink cartridge resolved the problem. I just didn't think that would work because not all black printing was blurry...
Announcements