cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blurred Text

ghoward
Apprentice

I have a Canon MX 392 Printer. Could you tell me how to clear up the blurred text?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

BillS
Mentor

Hi ghoward,

Many print quality issues can be resolved by cleaning the encoder (timing) strip.  I have included full instructions for cleaning the encoder HERE.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Please call or email us at one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

BillS
Mentor

Hi ghoward,

Many print quality issues can be resolved by cleaning the encoder (timing) strip.  I have included full instructions for cleaning the encoder HERE.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Please call or email us at one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Thank you, Mr. Bill, your advice worked as simple as 1, 2, 3. I did exactly as you instructed and within 2 minutes the problem I had been dealing with was resolved. Kudos for being on point!  Thanks a Lot!

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements