Canon Community Canon Community

New Contributor

Black lines through out the page

[ Edited ]

Hi,

I have Canon MX922. Offlate the printer prints blank pages with just a few streaks in between. 

I tried cleaning the print head, and performed a copy. The printer now prints sheets with black lines through out (as shown in the picture). 

I performed a nozzle clean up and head alignment - after doing so, the printer is back to printing blank pages with a just a few streaks. 

I am using the official inks and good quallity paper. I have tried cleaning and deep cleaning. I have also cleaned the print head multiple times. All the ink catridges are full.MX922_print.jpeg

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Product Expert

Re: Black lines through out the page

Hi ddevaraj,

Cleaning the encoder/timing strip should resolve the printing issue that you are experiencing. To clean the encoder/timing strip, please follow the steps outlined in the following Knowledgebase Article available from our web site:

https://support.usa.canon.com/kb/index?page=content&id=ART142447

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.