cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black ink not printing vertical properly

Fraggy
Apprentice

So this just happend ive tried everything from deep cleaning multible times, chaning the paper size, print quality and taking the print head out. it only effects black ink as you can see in the pictures. I think im going to have to buy a new printhead because it was damaged or something but anyway hope you guys can help me 20170302_00009_001.jpg20170302_00009_001.jpg

3 REPLIES 3

Danny

Hi, Fraggy!

So that the Community can help you better, we'll need to know exactly which Canon printer model you're using. That and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by ready to help 24/7 via email at http://Canon.us/SupportCF or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT). We also encourage you to check out our Knowledge Base at that same link for answers to common questions.

Thanks and have a great day!

Yes ofcourse sorry i forgot 😛 The model is a PIXMA MG5450 and im using standard canon ink but after this started happening i also bought some off brand cartridges to see if that would help but it didnt

Hello.

Troubleshooting with our support group will be needed to narrow down the cause of your issue. Please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements