cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attempting to Print CD - No Pages Found!

dshearin
Apprentice

I am attempting to make a Printable Disc on a Mac running OS 10.14 Mojave. I have downloaded and installed the latest drivers for my Pixma TS9020. The printer firmware is also up to date. I have the paper size set to Disc Tray M and the media type set to Printable Disc. When I tell it to print, the Print Queue opens and the print job shows up but immediatly stops and says "Stopped - No Pages Found!". I am able to print normally on paper so I know the printer works and the computer can see it, but when I try to make a Printable Disc, I get this message every time. 

I have successfully printed to a disc with this printer in the past, so I'm pretty sure I'm doing it right. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the printer drivers, reset the entire print system on the Mac, tried to print from multiple apps, set up the printer on two other Macs (1 with Mojave, 1 with High Sierra) and I'm getting the same result every time on every computer. Am I missing something? Does this latest driver have an issue with printing discs?

I bought this printer for the sole purpose of printing discs. If I can't use it for this purpose, I have a paperweight. I hope someone can offer some insight on this issue.

Thanks in advance!!

3 REPLIES 3

BillS
Mentor

Hi dshearin,

The most common way to print CD/DVDs with this model is to use the Easy-PhotoPrint program, but I'm afraid that EPP has not yet been updated for Macintosh OS 10.14 Mojave.  CD/DVDs can also be created in My Image Garden, and I have included full instructions for doing so HERE.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Please contact us at one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

dshearin
Apprentice
No this doesn’t solve the issue. I have custom designed these with a template in Pages. I’ve also tried exporting this as a PDF and printing from Preview. This problem is the same. It doesn’t matter what app I try to print from, it will not print.

Hello!

If the above troubleshooting doesn't solve your issue, you'll want to reach out for one-on-one assistance. Our US-based support team can be reached by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (800-652-2666) weekdays. 

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements