Canon Community Canon Community

Highlighted
New Contributor

upload photos second time

I want to upload photos from PowerShot ELPH 100 camera a second time becasue of computer problems (problem with FORMER computer, may it rest in peace). I get message their are no new photos. I know that--the photos were uploaded once and are still visible in camera because I did not delete them when uploading. How can I upload them to new computer? Is there a way to upload only some of the photos?

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: upload photos second time

What software are you using?

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Rebel T5i, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, MX472, LR Classic
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Re: upload photos second time

My wife uses the term upload too but you're actually trying to download them to your computer & as long as they are on the card they can be downloaded. You may however need to use a different program or learn a menu option of the one you normally use but if the camera sees them they are still available without resorting to recovery software. Do you have a card reader either built in or in a printer? That's another way to do it.

"A skill is developed through constant practice with a passion to improve, not bought."