cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to transfer photos from g12 to mac

zorwicz
Apprentice

unable to transfer photos from g12 to mac

do i need special software? i installed solution disk and recent update from canon... v confusing  - i'm on ios ElCapitan

i had no problems on the windows platform...

1 REPLY 1

Richard
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi Zorwicz,

To transfer your images, we recommend using the Canon CameraWindow. You may access this software by clicking here. Once on our site, scroll down to "Drivers & Downloads", then choose "OS X Yosemite v10.10". (The CameraWindow has not been updated for El Capitan, but this version will work for your computer.)

Now, scroll down to "ImageBrowser EX for Mac OS X". Click on the [SELECT] button to its right, then click on "How to Download and Install" for download and installation information.

In addition to ImageBrowser EX for Mac OS X, please download and install "CameraWindow DC 8.10.5a for Mac OS". I also recommend installing "PhotoStitch 3.2.7 Updater for Mac OS X 10.8 / 10.9" and "Digital Photo Professional 3.15.0 Updater for Mac OS X", if you use these programs.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements