cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sx160

mucktao
Apprentice

I took a movie and in the editing it show me I can replay in slow motion.  Is there anyway of saving the movie in that speed?

4 REPLIES 4

Tara_N
Enthusiast

Hi mucktao!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know exactly what computer Operating System you're using (Windows XP/Vista/7/8 or Mac 10.x), as well as the software you are using to edit your footage.

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is an urgent support need, please CLICK HERE to reach our friendly Technical Support Team by phone or email.

Thanks and have a great day!

I was just doing the slow motion in my camera.  I was wondering if I could save it in the camera in slow motion or do I have to edit in and editor.  I am using movie maker.  It looks fine in Movie Maker, but when I upload it to Facebook, it looks pixilated.  Any suggestions?  My o.s is win 7 on a PC.

mucktao,

The slow motion playback on the camera is only for playback.  It cannot be applied to the video and saved.  This is something you would need to do in an editor.

When you upload a video to Facebook, it is typically re-encoded upon upload so it will match their requirements.  This process can have an affect on the quality of the video.  Facebook has an explanation of this and some recommendations on the Help page of their website.  Please click HERE.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

For free video editing software try:

Windows Movie Maker or if you're interested in learning some real editing software (actually used on Hollywood movies) Lightworks is available as a free beta.

Announcements