Did you mean: 

powershot g10 - HOW TO TAKE MOVIE WITHOUT AUDIO

omid70
Apprentice

hi

2 questions

how do i take a movie without any sound

also, how can i edit this movie?

i want to take out unwanted background space.  sort of like cropping down the movie

thanks in advance

1 REPLY 1

Richard
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi Omid70,

The microphone (sound recording level) of the movie, sound memos, sound recorder and wind filter setting can be changed.

1. Select [Audio] from the settings menu and press the <FUNC./SET> button.

2. Set the microphone level by selecting [Mic Level] and use the or button to select [Auto] or [Manual].

- When in [Manual] mode, press the button then set the sound recording level (recording volume) with the or buttons. displays on the LCD monitor during recording.  In this case, you;d just set the recording level to zero.

You may delete audio in ZoomBrowser using the "Edit" button.  Choose that, then choose "Edit Movies".  Under Edit Movies, choose the 4th step: "Set Audio".

1. Click the [Set Audio] radio button.

2. Click the [Add Audio] button.

3. The [Add Audio] dialog box displays.

Select an audio file and click the [Open] button, and the dialog box closes.

REFERENCE
  • Files with file names longer than 64 bytes cannot be used by MovieEdit Task.
  • Audio files shorter than 0.5 seconds cannot be used by MovieEdit Task.

Audio is added to the storyboard.

Deleting Audio

1. Use the mouse to select the audio you wish to delete from the audio displayed on the storyboard.

2. Click the [Delete] button on the storyboard.

Advanced AudioSettings

1. Use the mouse to select the audio or image for which you wish to set the advanced audio settings.
-
You can select either an audio file or an image/movie with audio.

2. Click the [Advanced Settings] button.

The [Advanced Audio Settings] dialog box displays.

3. You can set advanced audio settings through the [Advanced Audio Settings] dialog box such as fading in or fading out and duration of audio.

4. Click [OK] when complete.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements