cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

photo down load problem with my Powershot SX50HS

joejoe
Apprentice

I have old photos still on my camera.  I can download new photos taken since I took the old...and those are deleted immediately but the program will not recognize the old photos that I want to download to this computer.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Mykolas
Authority

Hi joejoe!

Thank you for posting about this.

So that the community or myself can determine what you need to do to get the older images off of the memory card, there are a few additional things we need to know.

1. Do you connect the camera directly to your computer or use a card reader?
  2. What program do you use to download the images?
  3. What operating system is on your computer?

If this is a time sensitive-matter, additional support options are available at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

I  do use a cable to download.  Something I saw on the forum mentioned the memory card...so I thought this is a way to bypass my problem.   So, I just inserted the card in the PC and I was able to download those old photos.   I reformated the card and all is well with the world.

Thank you for your reply.  It really was just some questions for me to ask first...but I have resolved the issue.

Joe

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Mykolas
Authority

Hi joejoe!

Thank you for posting about this.

So that the community or myself can determine what you need to do to get the older images off of the memory card, there are a few additional things we need to know.

1. Do you connect the camera directly to your computer or use a card reader?
  2. What program do you use to download the images?
  3. What operating system is on your computer?

If this is a time sensitive-matter, additional support options are available at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I  do use a cable to download.  Something I saw on the forum mentioned the memory card...so I thought this is a way to bypass my problem.   So, I just inserted the card in the PC and I was able to download those old photos.   I reformated the card and all is well with the world.

Thank you for your reply.  It really was just some questions for me to ask first...but I have resolved the issue.

Joe

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements