Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to print directly from camera to printer taper21

taper21
Enthusiast

7 REPLIES 7

Stephen

Hi taper21!

Welcome to the Canon Community Forums and thank you for your post!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know exactly what Canon equipment you're using (which model  printer and which model camera). 

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is an urgent support need, please CLICK HERE to reach our friendly Technical Support Team by phone or email.

Thanks and have a great day!

I believe had answr on this before that did not help So-

I have a Canond pixmamg5600 series . mg5620.

The camera is a canon  sx150is

I wouild like to know, if possable, to print directly from camera to printer--.I have usb cable if that helps.

Thanks

taper21,

The PIXMA MG5620 does not have a USB port on it to allow a direct camera connection.  However, it does have a memory card slot in it, so you can remove the card from the camera and put it in the slot on the printer and print images directly from the printer that way.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

i am connecting camera, which has card installed, to buss on tower in trying to dowload picture that are in camera.

I typed in, I think, what caused my not being able to donload from camera via cable. to computer.

i accidentely turned on computer, redone the second time which brought flg on screen a to trouble to be corrected.

since that  time i havr not been able to do the above.

Is is alright to go to" back up and restore" to type in date ahead of the one with downloading problem ?

thanks

Where do I find answer to my question as f esterday ? If there is one.

taper21
Enthusiast

I have camera power shot sx150 is connected by cable to computer buss.

turning on to download shows 1 picture that is  in memory card than turns itself off altough green light showing downloading takeing place. But that does not happen as to downloading.

thanks. 

taper21

Announcements