cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do I convert mov videos to wmv

russshabo
Apprentice

How do I convert mov videos to wmv?  I can not find any free software to do this that is really free?

5 REPLIES 5

Stephen

Hi russshabo!

Welcome to the Canon Forum and thanks for your inquiry! So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know exactly what Canon equipment you're using, and the Computer Operating System you're using (Windows XP/Vista/7/8 or Mac 10.x), as well as the way you connect to your device (USB or networked via WiFi or Ethernet).

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is an urgent support need, please CLICK HERE to reach our friendly Technical Support Team by phone or email.

Thanks and have a great day!

hsbn
Whiz

I use "Free MOV to WMV converter". It works great. Software is simple, doesn't have a lot of option. Google it, 2nd result with download from CNET. Assuming you're using windows. Installation is a bit tricky, you'll need to decline all the ads.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Weekend Travelers Blog | Eastern Sierra Fall Color Guide

Is it really free?  All the ones I have downloaded are only free for trial periods or put their logo in the movie.

Jacobscomeon
Apprentice

I used Faasoft Video Converter to convert wmv to mov, mp4 and so on for a while. Works like a charm.  But i'm not sure if this software supports to convert mov to wmv. Give it a try.

Henny11
Apprentice
My friend recommends me to use the dumpmedia video converter recently, It supports to download free and support lots of formats, it's convenient for me to use it.you can try it convert MOV videos to WMV with losslessly.
Announcements