cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how can I recover a deleted photo from a Canon Power Shot A1000 camera

mycanon
Apprentice

How can I recover a deleted photo from a Canon Power Shot A1000 camera? 

[Mod Note: Removed personal information per FORUM GUIDELINES]

8 REPLIES 8

jazzman1
Rising Star

@mycanon wrote:

Was the pic deleted from your Pc or your SD card in Camera?

jazzman1
Rising Star

@mycanon wrote:

http://www.easeus.com/data-recovery/card-recovery-software/recover-deleted-photos-pictures-from-sd-c...

Hey jazzman1, I am new here and was wondering if you are allowed to post links because you are a "Super Contributor" but regular userse are not?

I posted a link to a similar page in this thread a few days ago and my post was removed. Looking back at the rules I assumed it was because of the "no 3rd party links rule" but then I see you posted the same link so not sure why my post was removed.

Hi kyle_h,

Welcome to the Canon forums! To clarify, any forum member is able to post links. The links/posts will remain as long as they meet the forum guidelines. The link above does not go against any of the forum guidelines. Unfortunately, we are not able to locate your prior post to determine why the link may have gone against the guidelines, but you are welcome to review the forum guidelines here:

http://community.usa.canon.com/t5/Forum-Info/Forum-Guidelines/m-p/15#U15

We hope you find this useful and look forward to your future posts!

Your link my have been from a "no no" site....such as another brand camera site.    Or 3rd party brand product.  My link was to a product that did not violate the rules, no competiive company or product..

So I just tried to post and it happened again.

Whats wrong with these links, is runtime not allowed?

easeus dot com/datarecoverywizard/free-data-recovery-software.htm

runtime dot org/data-recovery-software.htm

@kyle_h wrote:

So I just tried to post and it happened again.

Whats wrong with these links, is runtime not allowed?

easeus dot com/datarecoverywizard/free-data-recovery-software.htm

runtime dot org/data-recovery-software.htm

What was it you tried to post???   Was it from another brand camera site, or 3rd party???    Was it for a 3rd party brand product???   Whatever it was it was something to do with a canon competor.  If you add a link it should be fron a canon site or a canon authurised dealer site.  You cannot add a link from some site that canon considers it's competition.

CrazyM
Apprentice

Hi, you'd better not use the camera once you found your photos deleted. Then remove your SD card from the camera and try a SD card data recovery tool to scan it and recover the lost photos on your Mac or PC computer. Good luck. Here is a list of free SD card recovery software that may help you: [link removed due to security concerns]

Announcements