cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

downloading photos to desktop/picasa

rtrg
Apprentice

The camera in question is a POWER SHOT 4000IS I think. The issue is that I need to know how to download SPECIFIC photos from the sd card as opposed to the entire contents each time I connect to the desktop and open PICASA which downloads the entire card each time the cord is connected. I do not know if this is a function of the camera or PICASA. Details please. [MOD NOTE: Email address removed per FORUM GUIDELINES]

2 REPLIES 2

Crista
Whiz

Hi rtrg!

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know what operating system (Windows Vista/7/8 or Mac OS 10.X) you are using. That way, community will be able to assist you with suggestions appropriate for your product.

If this is an urgent support need, please CLICK HERE to reach our friendly Technical Support Team.

cicopo
Elite

I've used Picasa for years & unless it works differently for newer operating systems you can select exactly which photos to download. Unfortunately you have to allow it to open all the thumbnails on the left side of the screen which can take a while, but once they are there you can select the photos you want to download & that should bring up a menu box on the bottom saying "save selected images' or "import selected" or something like that. 

"A skill is developed through constant practice with a passion to improve, not bought."
Announcements