cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

canon sx280

karamgh
Contributor

hello, just like all the people i have problem in my canon sx280 (hs) when i press video the battery icon turns red (was full before) then its turned off , that is very annoying i buy this camera for capturing videos and its simply a fail ( i have also updated to the latest farmware , every thing still stuck)..

2 REPLIES 2

karamgh
Contributor

Omg now when i zoom in for taking normal photos it even turn off what is this!!!!

canon should fix issue ( if its too late and software update wont help , just tell the customers the truth )..

Did you return it to the place you bought it? Because it doesn't get any better.

I had one and I didn't video often, so the video problem didn't bother me too much. But then it cuts out while taking photos! And then it won't turn on for a while, then it goes back to normal for a bit and then it cuts out again.

It once cut out with the lens extended and wouldn't turn back on so I couldn't even put it back in it's case. I had to wander round holding this thing. 20 mins later - it was fine.

Canon should remove these from the market if they can't fix them. I returned mine to the store today and got an SX260. The pictures aren't as good but it has similar specs, is half the price of the SX280 and is better than anything else I have. And it actually works properly! 

Announcements