Canon Community Canon Community

Frequent Contributor

canon power shot SX720 HS

Does anyone have this camera? I can't find anything posted here on the SX720. Am I just missing the posts? I think I'm going to love this camera along with all my other Canon's.

Valued Contributor

Re: canon power shot SX720 HS

If you type SX720 in the search box, you should get some posts coming up. Use the different drop downs starting with Community, and you should see quite a few with the good, the bad, and the ugly about this camera. Me personally I think it's a great camera for the money. One trick I learned is to use the I-Contrast in Auto for some really great depth of field.

Steve M.

Frequent Contributor

Thanks. I did try several menus but will try again.

New Contributor

Yes I have it. I loved it until yesterday when I accidentally dropped it. unfortunately I lost the LCD! but everything else works fine. it will even take pictures. I cant find the right forum for this. 

Product Expert

Hi Jimmygaudet,

Thanks for posting.

Based on your description, your camera will require service. You may set up this up by clicking here.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.