Canon Community Canon Community

New Contributor

canon connect

hi
I have powershot sx540hs and looking for help in canon connect I do all that is on utube and get as far as trying to connect and when I then open the canon app after ticking the said on camera I get connected but no WiFi and can't down load from camera to phone . Also looking for best settings for day,night,landscape, human wildlife etc as I'm new
Esteemed Contributor

Re: canon connect

[ Edited ]

Greetings,

Can you provide more information abut the steps you are performing?  Im not following "after ticking the said on camera I get connected but no WiF".

Does that mean SSID?

Are you connecting these devices to your home network or the camera to the mobile device?

As far as exposure goes..  I recommend searching for Exposure Triangle.  (Aperture, Shutter Speed, ISO)

Understanding these fundimentally and how they interact together is a good start.  Then practice.  

~Rick
Bay Area - CA
~6D2 ~Many Lenses ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~Windows10 Pro ~EVGA RTX 2080 FTW3 Ultra ~Pixma Pro-100
New Contributor

Re: canon connect

Camera to device or should i be connectiong to network