cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

canon connect

Eddie1956
Apprentice
hi
I have powershot sx540hs and looking for help in canon connect I do all that is on utube and get as far as trying to connect and when I then open the canon app after ticking the said on camera I get connected but no WiFi and can't down load from camera to phone . Also looking for best settings for day,night,landscape, human wildlife etc as I'm new
2 REPLIES 2

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

Can you provide more information abut the steps you are performing?  Im not following "after ticking the said on camera I get connected but no WiF".

Does that mean SSID?

Are you connecting these devices to your home network or the camera to the mobile device?

As far as exposure goes..  I recommend searching for Exposure Triangle.  (Aperture, Shutter Speed, ISO)

Understanding these fundimentally and how they interact together is a good start.  Then practice.  

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Eddie1956
Apprentice
Camera to device or should i be connectiong to network
Announcements