cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

camera window will not transfer images sx50 hs

wendallb
Apprentice

Installed camera window software that came with the SX50 hs on a windows 10 system.  I am using the same cable as I use on my EOS 1200d but images won't transfer from the SX50 hs but work fine on the EOS 1200d.  So I am confused or doing something wrong???

Thanks

WendallB

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Richard
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi Wendallb,

To resolve this, you'll want to update the Canon CameraWindow.  You may access program updates by clicking here.

Once on our site,scroll down to "Drivers & Downloads" and make sure that your computer's operating system has been correctly detected. then click on "Software" to see the available software updates.

Next, locate "CameraWindow DC 8.10.4a for Windows", then click on the [Select] button to its right.  Now click on "How to Download and Install" for installation information.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Richard
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi Wendallb,

To resolve this, you'll want to update the Canon CameraWindow.  You may access program updates by clicking here.

Once on our site,scroll down to "Drivers & Downloads" and make sure that your computer's operating system has been correctly detected. then click on "Software" to see the available software updates.

Next, locate "CameraWindow DC 8.10.4a for Windows", then click on the [Select] button to its right.  Now click on "How to Download and Install" for installation information.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

"Next, locate "CameraWindow DC 8.10.4a for Windows", then click on the [Select] button to its right.  Now click on "How to

Download and Install" for installation information."

My question/reply in another thread, please read it below...

Does it ally also in your thread? Please read my quotes above and below!

"Are there any news yet? (re. possible update of CameraWindow DC for MAc OS Mojave - is an update of the software cancelled by Canon Corporation...meaning that PowerShot G1x digital camera BY CABLE will no longer be possible after coming OS Mojave upgrade)

I fear that Adobe will upgrade their OS Mojave within the coming six months....Then a number of my 32 bit photography software programs I regularly use in my MBP 15"will reach the final "out of order"- stage.

This means that I can no longer easily download images from my PowerShot G1x digital camera BY CABLE...in the time to come thereafter, I have to insert the camera memory card memory card into my laptop and manually create folders/folder structures as well as transfer images to those newly created folders. Tedious work - but since I really am satisfied with the camera I will have to accept that as it appears. 

But I find it discouraging tha Canon corporation won´t even reply to this matter...the small individual compact camera user that isn´t taking pictures professionally isn´t that important to them apparently...as it seems."

Regards

CANALOG SE

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements