cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will I receive a refurbished unit?

brittneyposts
Apprentice

A friend of mine owns a 330HS and has had battery problems since the date of purchase, he recently told me about the problem and I forwarded him the product advisory that was issued by Canon for this problem. He reached out to customer service and they told him to send his unit in. My/our question is what are the chances that he will receive a refurbished 340HS unit (according to many posts online from other 330hs owners) or will he receive a refurbished 350HS unit now that its July 2015? Wondering because I heard the 340/350 has an older Digic processor than the 330 and his unit is barely used.

1 REPLY 1

jazzman1
Rising Star

@brittneyposts wrote:

A friend of mine owns a 330HS and has had battery problems since the date of purchase, he recently told me about the problem and I forwarded him the product advisory that was issued by Canon for this problem. He reached out to customer service and they told him to send his unit in. My/our question is what are the chances that he will receive a refurbished 340HS unit (according to many posts online from other 330hs owners) or will he receive a refurbished 350HS unit now that its July 2015? Wondering because I heard the 340/350 has an older Digic processor than the 330 and his unit is barely used.

That's Canon's call.  Maybe yes, maybe no

Announcements