cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to replace 28 mm, Power Shot SD 880 IS ELPH. Main use - toddler pics to easily upload/share.

CookieJ
Apprentice
Need to replace my Water damaged power shot SD 880 IS ELPH. Mainly used taking photos of active toddlers. Liked the kids and pets setting on this camera, although the shutter speed was slow, especially when using the flash.
Want wide angel lens, easy to share and upload photos to iPhone,iPad, my Dell XP Home model windows computer and photo printing sites like Shutterfly and Mpix.
Confused about all the various power shot models and features offered. Please help. Thanks Cookie
1 REPLY 1

Mykolas
Authority

Hi CookieJ,

Thank you for posting.  I am more than happy to help.

Based on what you are looking for, I recommend the PowerShot SX280 HS or the PowerShot ELPH 330 HS.  Both offer a fair amount of zoom, wide angle lens, and built-in WiFi for easily connecting to your iPad, iPhone and home computer.  They also have much faster image processors and Canon's HS System.  The Canon HS SYSTEM lets you use higher shutter speeds to capture clearer images with reduced noise and blur in a variety of situations.  They both use a CMOS image sensor instead of a CCD.  This, coupled with the faster image processors, greatly improves tracking, continuous shooting speed, as well as autofocus speed.  Feel free to look at both on our website, www.powershot.com.

Additional support options are available at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements