cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WIFI set up on Powershot sx510

LoriLm
Apprentice

I just got a Powershot SX%!) for Christmas.  One of the reasons I asked for this camera is it is supposed to be able to upload to facebook directly from the camera and the specs say it will automatically sync with my computer after initial set up.  I managed to get it set up with my iphone.  I can get the camera and computer to recognize gateway, but  I cannot get computer to recognize camera to set up automatic syncing.  I also can turn on the facebook on the gateway, but the check stays grey and not green and I cannot figure out how to upload an image from my phone to facebook.  I have spent so many hours on following the directions, back tracking adn following them again to no avail.  Can someone please help? 

Thank you:) 

2 REPLIES 2

nedkelly
Contributor

I think off the top of my head that you need to connect the camera to the computer via USB and then configure webservices via Camera Window for uploading direct from the camera, im not 100% sure about it but I think this is what I had to go through with other wireless cameras.

I am getting interested with this camera. Could you please give me some feedback about, the foucsing and battery when shooting video? I bought the 280 but had to return it due to battery issues when zooming and videoing. Thanks.

Announcements