cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Videos not transferring

Amajoanna
Apprentice

I’m having trouble uploading videos from my camera connect app using a g7x but my images are uploading fine. I had about 15 videos to upload and the first 9 worked and then it stopped. My phone still has space on it although it is very full, plus I tried deleting some old videos on my phone and it still won’t work. It can’t be a connection problem because the images are transferring. Is it my iPhone storage even though it's showing enough space? Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Problem solved - not enough space on camera memory card!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Mark35mmF2
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi there,

The lack of space on the phone may be a contributing factor since the app could use some of that empty space to move things around temporarily when importing and not having the space might complicate the import process. Another thing I would try if you haven't already is importing the videos one at a time. The network fidelity might change over a long period of time and a temporary disconnect could stop a whole batch import.

Thanks for the response! So I just deleted 10k photos and videos on my iPhone so I brought the storage down to 82 free Gb of 128 (it was at about 116). And I am attempting to import one video at a time and it's still not working. Video only

still. Any other ideas?

Problem solved - not enough space on camera memory card!

mariah1902
Contributor

Does this only happen when you select multiple videos and try to move them all at one time?. If yes then try to move one video at a time and see if the problem occurs still. 

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements