cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Video tutorial for Nubie

Zennia
Apprentice

Hello, I am having trouble understanding the User Guide to a newly purchased Powershot s110 .  Is there a web site where I can watch a video tutorial on the operation of the various functions of the PowerShot s110 ?  Thanks.

1 REPLY 1

ScottyP
Authority
Hi,

I searched Google videos for "powershot s110 tutorial" and found a lot of short free videos. Most are on one particular function like geotagging or transferring pictures, etc., so you may want to watch one on every topic that comes up when you scroll through the search results, or you can add search terms to narrow the results to a particular function.

If you are looking for knowledge on how to take good photos, and not just how to use specific features of your camera, Google for videos on the "exposure triangle" and it will give you the necessary basic background on what is going on with taking a picture and how to avoid taking bad ones.
Scott

Canon 5d mk 4, Canon 6D, EF 70-200mm L f/2.8 IS mk2; EF 16-35 f/2.8 L mk. III; Sigma 35mm f/1.4 "Art" EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro; EF 85mm f/1.8; EF 1.4x extender mk. 3; EF 24-105 f/4 L; EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS; 3x Phottix Mitros+ speedlites

Why do so many people say "FER-tographer"? Do they take "fertographs"?
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements