cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upload photos to Dropbox

charleyhorse
Contributor

I like the Canon Image Gateway but I prefer Dropbox. For one thing, CIG makes you select photos one by one. That can take forever if you have a bunch of them.

Is there any way to upload photos directly to Dropbox?

OK, forget it. I figured out how to do this. You just direct your Canon to store your photos in a Dropbox folder on your desktop and Dropbox copies the photos to its server.

4 REPLIES 4

WG_
Apprentice

I would like to be able to do this directly from the camera WiFi as I could then upload photos directly to DropBox using any wireless connection.

Is there a way to do this please?

Hi, WG_!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which Canon camera you're using and which operating system is running on your computer (i.e. Windows or Mac OS, and which version thereof). That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, search our knowledge base or contact our US-based technical support team at http://canon.us/SupportCF

Thanks and have a great day!

Thank you Danny.

I am using a Canon Powershot SX730 HS.  I use Linux Mint 18 on desktop and laptop BUT the ability to completely bypass these and upload directly to Dropbox is what I am aiming for here.

I do also use Android 5.1 on a Samsung Galaxy J5 so perhaps there is android software which would allow the Canon to upload directly to Dropbox ??

Is there an answer to this yet.

I am uisng windows 10 + Dropbox and I want to easily ipload my photos from my new SX730HS which has Wifi and bluetooth. How to set this up both on the PC and the camera?

Rory

Announcements