cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade Powershot SD750 ELPH

DLJ
Apprentice

I want to replace my Powershot SD750 ELPH with one that focuses and shoots faster; what's available?  Preferable to have more mP's and possible use same batteries?

3 REPLIES 3

Tim
Authority

Hey DLJ,

I'm glad to assist you with you with a new PowerShot.  I think you will like the PowerShot ELPH 330 HS camera.  The PowerShot ELPH 330 HS boasts enhanced built-in Wi-Fi® that enables you to comment on photos and share them to social networking sites quickly and easily - even within specific groups.

The powerful new 10x Optical Zoom with 24mm Wide-Angle lens gets you up close and out wide to capture the world in a whole new way, while the Canon HS SYSTEM - the combination of a 12.1 Megapixel CMOS sensor and DIGIC 5 Image Processor - delivers sharply detailed images with vivid, natural color, even in dark lighting. 

Capture beautifully realistic 1080p Full HD video with a press of the dedicated movie button, and use new Hybrid Auto to automatically create an optimized video overview of your day's activities. High Speed AF ensures well-focused action shots, and Intelligent IS delivers blur-free images. And now shoot longer on a single charge with power consumption-reducing ECO Mode.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

DLJ
Apprentice

Thanks for the info.  Checked the features on Canon's website and looks like it migh be what I'm looking for.  Unfortunately, no operation manuals are available.  Does the PowerShot ELPH 330 HS date stamp directly on the picture, not as an option only when printing?  Also, is the battery the same as the SD750?

Richard
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi DLJ,

As with most PowerShot cameras, the PowerShot ELPH 330 HS offers the date stamp.

The Battery Pack NB-4L from your PowerShot SD750 works in the PowerShot ELPH 330 HS, too!

I hope this helps!

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements