cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sx50 hs for professional use?

remaeis
Apprentice

Hello Everyone, I like to buy Canon sx50hs and use it to make some professional photos. To upload photos on websites such as shutterstock, istockphoto.com....e.t.c.... Can I use this camera for that porpuse ? Thanks in advance

3 REPLIES 3

jbcohen
Contributor

My understanding is that the Power Shot SX camers are hybrids of the basic Power Shot A cameras and the professional EOS cameras, I would recommend that if you want professional looking photos try an EOS.

@remaeis wrote:

Hello Everyone, I like to buy Canon sx50hs and use it to make some professional photos. To upload photos on websites such as shutterstock, istockphoto.com....e.t.c.... Can I use this camera for that porpuse ? Thanks in advance

The short answer to that question is "yes". If your pictures are good enough, it matters little what camera was used to take them. Better equipment will make any photographer better; but on average, the better you already are, the more difference better equipment will make.

Buy the Sx and use it until you can see with your own eyes why you need something better. Then make your next purchase on the basis of what your abilities and objectives are at that time and on what you can afford. Repeat as necessary.

Bob
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA

Thank you Robert for the good answer!
Announcements