cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SX510HS Screen Issues

oneilljf
Contributor

I recently sent my SX510 in for service due to a grainy LCD screen and pictures that showed overexposed on the camera screen but were fine when downloaded to the computer. They sent me a new camera and the grainy screen is better but still evident in low light. When I look at the pictures I've taken on the screen they are still overexposed, especially when using the flash. I have turned down the brightness on the screen to its lowest level and that has helped some but I still don't feel they are representative of the actual photo taken when it is sent to another device. 

I have not seen any other complaints about this issue and since I am on my second camera I was wondering if this is considered normal or there is way to adjust it other than LCD brightness.

11 REPLIES 11

Thanks for being on top of this Dave. They have contacted me and we are working on a solution. I will post back and let you know the outcome.

John

Hi,

Glad to her that things are on the go.

I had two minds whether to post or not, I didn't want to appear to be 'poking mi nose in' so to speak, obviously I had no idea, just that I was trying to gee them up a little in you having no response for three day's I think it was.

I hope it is all resolved admirably in your favor, certainly be interesting to hear the outcome.... any problems like this no matter what it may be 'escalate' is the word to use, it never failed for me.

Good luck, Dave

Announcements